Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 8 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills . The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Designing and developing responsive design websites
- Designing and developing the website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
- Building and implementing new themes and plugins
- Building the website front-end and conducting website performance tests
- Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting errors
- Building and Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
- Ensuring high performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintain well-documented and reusable code
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a WordPress developer
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Apply Now (Or)
Send in your resumes to email@example.com