Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for a strong and capable recruiter who is responsible for the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new innovative recruitment approaches to support Nineleaps business units.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling the brand– all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse candidate pool for management consideration. Conduct in-depth resume/candidate review and screening.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow-up till the candidate joins. Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics.
- Develop a solid working relationship with the Business / Hiring Manager.
- Possess a strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Concentrating on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices interviewing techniques, leveraging internal sources of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Studied Human Resources or any related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org