Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for a strong and capable staffing partner to work with the Leadership & Delivery Teams to get clean visibility of demand and plan staffing of professionals for the open demand either through the bench, non-billable headcount, internal and interns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with new employee orientation
- Creation of employee profile for the client interviews
- Schedule and coordinate the client interviews with employees
- Responsible for maintaining the database for the employee details using Microsoft Excel for the project details, allocation and tech stacks.
- Work with the Leadership in conjunction to identify and staff the right individual for the open demand.
- Maintaining the right updates on billable and non-billable candidates to ensure that the Non-Billable pool is utilised for the right billable opportunities with new clients.
- To ensure that the Project Roll Off Feedback is collected for the individuals rolling off from the client projects to ensure proper feedback is collected and shared with the respective individuals.
- Create and publish a high visibility weekly dashboard on bench, billability and project count for the leadership.
- Collaborate with the hiring team to ensure the track of candidates offered are onboarded and work with Core HR to ensure that the employee experience is seamless giving the individual the right experience in the company.
- Maximise utilisation by monitoring gaps in individuals’ availability and coming up with creative staffing solutions.
- Understand the process around Resource Requests, LOE, and opportunity probability and alert the leaders for optimum utilisation of individuals.
- Communicates staffing assignments to individuals in correlation with Project Managers.
- Stays in communication with leaders regarding Individual’s talent, assignments, career goals and other details pertinent for staffing.
- 4+ years of strong experience in workforce/resource management.
- Excellent Communication
- Should be able to do capacity planning and hiring analysis.
- Should be aware of attrition and movement to other teams in advance.
- Understand all project related information.
- Ability to be able to suggest betterment for business processes and more importantly follow through and adhere.
- Should be mature enough to negotiate and communicate business solutions.
- Able to communicate supply to Leadership in time with no escalations (capacity planning).
- Able to communicate creative solutions with pros and cons.
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org