Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Software Development Engineers in Test to be a part of its team.
- Draft test artifacts, including test plans and business test scenarios.
- Triage failures, identify root-cause and define corrective actions.
Desired Requirements and Skills
- BTech/BE/MCA from a good institute.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance (Manual and Automation).
- Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment and learn new concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with open-source testing tools like Selenium WebDriver/Mocha/Jasmine etc.
- Exposure to CI tools such as Jenkins/GoCD/Travis etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Exposure to version control systems such as Git/SVN etc.
- Takes ownership of end-user quality, usability, and appeal.
- Exposure to BDD frameworks such as Cucumber/JBehave/SpecFlow/Spinach/Gauge etc.
- Performance testing using jMeter/Gatling etc.
- Exposure to mobile testing and mobile automation using Appium/Calabash etc. Skills:- Selenium, Test Automation (QA), Software Testing (QA), JUnit, Cucumber, Test-driven development (TDD), JMeter and Smoke Testing