Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for a skilled and dynamic React JS Developer with extensive expertise to be a part of its team.
- Design, build, test, and maintain the scalable and stable off-the-shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements.
- Review code for quality and implementation best practices. Promote coding, testing, and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration.
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories.
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying & understanding the pain points.
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context.
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in React v16 and above on concepts including hooks, memo, context API, fragments, portals, JSX, virtual DOM, etc.
- Good design knowledge on UI and development using HTML5, CSS3, along with CSS pre-compiler LESS/SASS, postcss, etc
- Hands-on experience in writing units, e2e, and integration tests.
- Thorough understanding of working in development, testing, staging, and production environments.
- Hands-on experience in application deployment and DevOps.
- Should be able to work in an agile environment, provide inputs to the process and collaborate with the team.
- Good at architecting codebase, standardizing style guides, and following language best practices.
- Understanding of server-side frameworks like Nodejs, Expressjs, Django, etc.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, charting libraries like d3.js, WebGL, GraphQL, REST, JSON, NPM, responsive design principles.