Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for individuals with a penchant for tackling complex problems and implementing scalable, future-focused solutions.
Your Responsibilities would be:
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off-the-shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Review code for quality and implementation best practices.
- Promote coding, testing, and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration.
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories.
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying & understanding the pain points.
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context.
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Experience with leading SPA front-end frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Experience with ReactJs is a huge plus.
- Experience working on modern-day build tools such as Webpack, Browserify, Grunt, or Gulp.
- Experience with the NodeJs ecosystem (npm, yarn).
- Strong fundamentals on AJAX and query models, working knowledge of callbacks, promises, and front-end caching.
- Experience with generators, async/await is a huge plus.
- Experience with WebSockets or WebSocket libraries (socket.io, sockJs) is a plus.
- Familiarity with working with TDD/BDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js, plot.ly to build data-driven plots using SVG or canvas-based visualization tools.
- Demonstrated skills on the improvement of page speed, code execution speed in previous projects.
- Experience with architectures such as Redux, FLUX, Reactive, etc is good.