Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for capable individuals who are able to simultaneously work backward and forwards, creating release plans, building delivery roadmaps, and establishing the inclusive dynamics that a team needs to succeed.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the project team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Reports on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems.
- Manage multiple scrum teams working on a project and track the project timelines.
- Gather requirements and analyze, finally translating those requirements into project specifications.
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical internal team members as well as third-party client stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot project issues with Account Management and engage appropriate resources as needed.
- Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability, and on-time delivery of key projects.
- Identify, track and resolve project issues and risks.
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster excellent relationships with all the stakeholders for the project’s / program’s success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 Years of total experience with at least 1 year of Project Management experience in an IT Services, Captive center, or Product company.
- Should have a good understanding of estimation techniques, software solutions and be aware of the current trends in the industry.
- Practical project management skills, analytical ability, management skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc., and knowledge of software development lifecycle principles.
- Working experience with any of the Scrum Project Management tools like JIRA/TFS/Trello.
- Understanding of software development processes, application architecture, a good understanding of deployment environments including DevOps & cloud platforms.
- Good understanding of the function and non-functional (performance, UI/UX) aspects of complex web applications.
- Strong people management skills, including coaching/mentoring and effective performance management.
- Highly motivated & self-driven person who takes ownership and has the ability to build good relationships with technology and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certified Scrum Master, Agile Certified Practitioner, or similar certification.
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org