Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 8 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual for the role of Manager – Testing to be a part of our team.
- Manage & building large-sized test team which may be multi-site for both web & mobile applications.
- Test case Management, Root Cause Analysis, Agile methodologies.
- Define and implement the overall test approach. Good knowledge of the framework.
- Apply different estimating methods to estimate timescales, effort and costs for the testing phases.
- Responsible for producing the overall test delivery plan and defining the business test deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities whilst determining whether automation tools can be utilized.
- Manage an extensive testing capability, resources and testing process from project initiation to post-implementation review and extended wellness.
- Identify slippage and develop strategies to recover and will own and resolve issues around the technical solution delivered into the business test environment.
- Ensure that all test phases have appropriate entry/exit criteria for monitoring the achievement of these criteria and for obtaining sign-off against these prior to Go Live.
- Implement a well-structured approach to test defect management and incident reporting.
- Monitor and report the status and progress of each test phase to different stakeholders and to agreed CMT standards.
Qualifications for Test manager
- Resource planning and estimation.
- Owning & tracking the test plan and phases.
- Documenting and evidencing test findings and flows.
- Appreciates the need to plan and manage projects through the benefits they deliver.
- A background in testing Web & Mobile based applications.
Apply Now (Or)
Send your resumes to email@example.com