Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
We are looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to help to evolve our approach to handling production infrastructure, its changes, uptime & monitoring, security, reliability scalability, and more.
- Take ownership and manage projects that vary in size and scope depending on requirements for teams enabling Continuous Integration and automation of service Integration, delivery, and deployments.
- Own the flow of software packaging, patching, major-minor release to our production and customer side deployments.
- Build & Set up test automation and pipeline frameworks in Kubernetes environments.
- Own uptime SLAs of our production environment (SRE).
- Own outage mitigation & root cause analysis strategies for production.
- Own logging, performance monitoring & error tracking mechanisms.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Own the cloud security department of our organization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Should have a minimum of 8 years experience in total and a minimum of 2 years experience as a senior engineer who is responsible for forming/finalizing the DevOps roadmap.
- Worked on high scale or performance & stability critical infrastructures.
- Fluent in any one of the AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure Architecture. Knowledge and hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes cluster Administration, and Helm-based packaging is a must.
- Knowledge of any one of the Kubernetes ingress gateway servers Nginx and Istio is a plus.
- The ability to write and maintain infrastructure as code using technologies like CloudFormation and Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with Message Queues like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases like Cassandra.
- Knowledge to design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring tools like ELK, prometheus, grafana, New relic and Sentry.
- Have proven record of implementing automated, scalable & secure solutions to all things DevOps.
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Networking & Security concerns.
(Or) Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org