Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for a skilled iOS developer with good experience in Objective C/Swift.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 Years of experience in iOS development using Objective C/Swift.
- Knowledge of Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, JSON/XML parsing.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and good command of an object-oriented language.
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Hands-on Linux experience.
- Experience in launching mobile applications in the Apple iTunes store.
- Experience with MVC/MVVM framework.
- Experience with version control tools like git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Ability to write and maintain high-quality code.
- Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies.
- Comfortable in an agile start-up culture based on respect, low hierarchy, high
transparency and fast sprints.
(Or) Send in your resumes to email@example.com