Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for skilled Senior Data Scientists with extensive expertise in pattern mining, anomaly detection, predictive modeling, classification, and optimization to be a part of its team.
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs.
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis.
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders.
- Enable smarter business processes—and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Keep up with current technology and industry development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including classifiers, clustering algorithms, and anomaly detection techniques.
- Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles and SQL.
- Familiarity with Big Data tools like Spark, Hive, etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, and Scala.
- Understanding privacy-preserving techniques is a plus.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop).
(Or) Send in your resumes to email@example.com