Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 7 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for a skilled and dynamic NodeJS Developer with extensive expertise to be a part of its team.
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off-the-shelf applications or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Review code for quality and implementation best practices. Promote coding, testing and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying & understanding the pain points
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript and its concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of nodeJS and frameworks available for it such as Express and Sails.
- Strong proficiency with data modeling.
- Good understanding of Micro-Service Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- Good understanding of distributed systems tools like caching mechanisms, and No-SQL databases.
- Excellent knowledge of REST API frameworks
- Experience developing integration and functional test suites.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience with the nodeJS ecosystem (npm, yarn).
- Experience with WebSockets or WebSocket libraries (socket.io, sockjs) is a plus.