Nineleaps is a boutique technology-consulting firm, that helps funded ventures and enterprises accelerate their product development and data efforts. We are 450+ people strong and based out of Bangalore, India. Over the past 8 years, our community of engineers has delivered over 200 intuitive and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ more complex challenges. We have gained multiple levels of expertise by working with market leaders, technology giants, and the latest disruptors of many industries such as Retail, e-Business, Advertising, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, and Education.
Nineleaps is looking for skilled and dynamic Java Development Engineers with extensive expertise to be a part of its team.
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire software development process including driving the definition of done based on business requirements and architectural improvements
- Should be able to experiment and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Should be able to review code for quality and implementation best practices. Promote coding, testing and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying & understanding the pain points
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development
- Strong Java skills including Java 8 features
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience in working with data-driven RESTful APIs using web frameworks like SpringBoot, etc.
- Strong knowledge of few databases, like MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc. Familiarity with other stores like Elastic, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Should be able to do data modeling
- Good understanding of ORMs like Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Knowledge of dependency managers and build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Basic understanding of Microservices-based architecture and the related eco-system
- Good to have familiarity with Reactive programming concepts using RxJava and other such frameworks
- Good to have familiarity with architectural/ design patterns
- Understanding of Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology
(Or) Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org